Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

Vendor Application 

Products/Services Classification

The following Classifications require pre-registration with the listed department:

Paint Stabilization and Soil Remediation - contact the Planning Department at (402) 444-5150, ext. 2003.

HOME/NAHTF - Urban Homestead - contact the Planning Department at (402) 444-5150, ext. 2025.

Architectural & Engineering, Construction Management Services, Consulting Services, Consulting Services (Architectural), and Design Services - contact City of Omaha Public Works at (402) 444-5220 and/or Douglas County Public Properties at (402) 444-7878.

For Contract Compliance Report (Form CC-1), please go to https://humanrights.cityofomaha.org/.